Welcome to the home page of the Fifth Central Area Networking and Security Workshop - CANSec (originally known as Greater Kansas Area Security Workshop - KanSec).
The CANSec workshop brings together researchers and practitioners in security and networking related fields in the central area of US. The goal of this workshop is to provide a regular forum for presenting research and education activities in all areas related to computer and communication security and networking, as well as promoting interactions and collaborations among scholars and students and between academia and industry.
To receive announcements about the CANSec workshop, please join our Google Group.News
- 03/12/2014: Dr. Kris Gaj from George Mason University will give the keynote talk at the workshop.
- 02/19/2014: We are soliciting applications for the PhD Forum from PhD students. Please see the Call for Participation for details.
- 02/10/2014: The workshop registration page is ready for individuals to sign.
- 02/10/2014: The information regarding workshop venues and hotel reservation has been updated.
- 01/21/2014: The 5th CANSec workshop will be sponsored by the
National Science Foundation.
Student travel support will be
provided. Download Student Travel Grant
- Application Due: March 7, 2014
- Notification: March 21, 2014
- 01/16/2014: Fifth CANSec workshop website is up.
- Co-Chairs: Miaoqing Huang, Brajendra Panda , University of Arkansas
- Student Travel Grant Chair: Fengjun Li, University of Kansas
- Qinghua Li, University of Arkansas
- Xinming (Simon) Ou, Kansas State University
- Xinming (Simon) Ou (Chair), Kansas State University
- Baek-Young Choi, University of Missouri - Kansas City
- Keyu Jiang, Fort Hays State University
- Bo Luo, University of Kansas
- Fengjun Li, University of Kansas